Friday, November 13, 2009

Quiet...

Our normal morning routine involves getting up, having breakfast, getting Caroline ready for school and on the bus. After she leaves, I head into the kitchen to clean up. Matthew usually will hang out with me while snacking on some Cheerios or Kix in the high chair. The middle two kiddos will normally play together. Today was no exception.

Jonathan was coloring in the kitchen. Elizabeth was also coloring, but she was in the living room. I thought she was being abnormally quiet, but she's just taken to spending more time on one activity. So, I peeked around the corner at her and here's what I found....
A little sticker-ing never hurt anyone, right??
She was rather proud of herself!!

And while I'm on the topic of Elizabeth, here are a few funny stories from her:

One night while taking her to the bathroom, I asked her, "Are you a nut?" and she looked at me and said, "Noooo, see my armpits?!?"
She was sitting at the table talking with me while I was cleaning up the kitchen (seems like I do that alot!!) We'd been talking about the upcoming boy's birthdays. She said, "I've got a birthday too. Isn't that pretty neat, huh?!?"
She's got a future as a comedianne in our eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment